Sheela’s Kitchen-Worcestershire Cookery
School Frequently Asked Questions
Our customers usually ask us about the day -what happens on the day- gift vouchers – food- recipes
What will the day include?
- Choice of 3 different cuisines: Indian, Chinese or Thai
- Enjoy hands-on experience & demonstrations
- All ingredients and recipes booklets
- Sit down and enjoy a delicious banquet at the end of the class.
What happens on the day?
- On arrival you will be welcomed with a complimentary drink
- You will learn with rest of the class to produce a delicious meal
- Gain hands-on experience
- Build on your information about spices, pulses & how to work with fresh vegetables
- Be proficient and able to cook an authentic healthy meal for family and friends.
What time does the cooking class start?
Our cooking experience is available on selected days and at various times.
- Tuesdays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Saturdays from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- Evening classes Fridays from 6.30pm to 9.00pm
- Times can vary for this class 2 hours quick learn and prepare 2 dishes.
What classes do you offer?
There is a choice of classes available. We do public course on the different Asian cuisines and also can also offer you a bespoke course if that’s what you would like. Whether it’s a group who enjoys cooking, a cooking club, a birthday party, team away day or you just love cooking and want to learn how to cook we can create a class for you
What should I bring?
Everything you need is provided. Your fees include all the ingredients, recipes, refreshments, and aprons.
As you will be standing most of the time do wear comfortable shoes!
For food safety reasons we do ask that you do not wear jewelry. This can carry dirt and bacteria that could be transferred in food.
If you have long hair it should be tied back.
Do we take food home?
The aim of the day is to ensure that everybody who comes enjoys a meal. We sit and eat the meal we have prepared. We usually have some food left over after the meals which you can take home if you wish.
Please bring some containers with you to take some food home for your loved ones.
Kitchen is on the ground level with one small step. There is plenty of parking and access should be fine most of the time. If you have any questions please contact us.
Please mention any dietary requirements at time of booking.
You can book online and you will receive an email confirming your booking.
Can I change my booking?
Ring us if you need to change your booking and we will try and accommodate you in one of the other classes.
Do you do gift vouchers?
Yes, we do gift vouchers. They are an ideal present for a friend or relation who loves cooking. You can buy the vouchers online.
How long are they valid for?
Gift vouchers are valid for a year.
Where is Shrawley?
Shrawley is a small village in the Malvern Hills District in the county of Worcestershire, England. It is on the west side of the Severn, about 10 miles north of the city of Worcester and is well served by road.
Worcestershire is based in the heart of England with beautiful countryside, villages scenic landscape, open hills and breathtaking views. The Shrawley village is situated on the western bank of the River Severn. (For more information have a look on WikiPedia)
- Treat yourself, or someone who loves cooking, to a fantastic vegetarian Asian Cookery class experience at Sheela’s Kitchen in Worcestershire.
- These classes will appeal to anyone with an appetite for delicious authentic Asian cuisine and an interest in learning how to prepare it.
- In a small group of no more than 6 participants you’ll get hands on experience taught by me where I have learnt the art of authentic cooking from my peers, travelling around the world and experimenting with various food.