Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the Frequently asked Questions
How can I book a cookery class class?
You can book a class by contacting us on our contact page, looking at the events page or emailing us. We will contact you as soon as possible .
What happens on the day?
- On arrival you will be welcomed with a complimentary drink
- You will learn to make a delicious meal
- Gain hands-on experience
- Build on your information about spices, pulses & how to work with fresh vegetables
- Be proficient and able to cook an authentic healthy vegetarian meal for family and friends.
- Cooking eating and enjoying ery informal day
What time does the cooking class start?
Our cooking experience is available on selected days and at various times.
What classes do you offer?
All classes are Asian vegetarian or vegan. They could include Indian, Chinese, Thai or Fusion Food. We can offer you a bespoke course, group demonstration, individual or couple classes.
What should I bring?
- Everything you need is provided. Your fees include all the ingredients, recipes, refreshments, and aprons.
- As you will be standing most of the time do wear comfortable shoes!
- For food safety reasons we do ask that you do not wear jewelry. This can carry dirt and bacteria that could be transferred in food.
- If you have long hair it should be tied back.
Do we take food home?
The aim of the day is to ensure that everybody who comes enjoys a meal. We sit and eat the meal we have prepared. We usually have some food left over after the meals which you can take home if you wish.
Please bring some containers with you to take some food home for your loved ones.
Kitchen is on the ground level with one small step. There is plenty of parking and access should be fine most of the time. If you have any questions please contact us.
Please mention any dietary requirements at time of booking.
You can contact us on our contact us page.
Can I change my booking?
Ring us if you need to change your booking and we will try and accommodate you in one of the other classes.
Do you do gift vouchers?
Yes, we do gift vouchers. They are an ideal present for a friend or relation who loves cooking. You can buy the vouchers by contacting us.
How long are they valid for?
Gift vouchers are valid for a year.
Where is Shrawley?
Shrawley is a small village in the Malvern Hills District in the county of Worcestershire, England. It is on the west side of the Severn, about 10 miles north of the city of Worcester and is well served by road.
Worcestershire is based in the heart of England with beautiful countryside, villages scenic landscape, open hills and breathtaking views. The Shrawley village is situated on the western bank of the River Severn. (For more information have a look on WikiPedia)
- Treat yourself, or someone who loves cooking, to a fantastic vegetarian Asian Cookery class at Sheela’s Kitchen in Worcestershire.
- These classes will appeal to anyone with an appetite for delicious authentic Asian cuisine and an interest in learning how to prepare it.
- Classes are in a small group of 6 participants. You’ll get hands on cooking experience. I have learnt the art of authentic cooking from my peers, travelling around the world and experimenting with various food.