Thai Cooking Experience
When you come for your Thai Cooking Experience you will learn how to cook authentic Thai Vegetarian Meals.
Thai cuisine is full of flavors, very healthy and nutritious cuisine. You will be preparing mouth watering dishes, using ingredients like lemon grass, coconut milk, tamarind, ginger, or tofu.
What is included in the price?
- All the ingredients, recipe booklet, and a sit down meal of the food cooked
- Course will include both demonstrations and practical hands on cooking experience.
- You will cook your own dish individually or in a pair where I will be there to guide and help you during the process.
- You will prepare a three course meal where there will be lot of cooking, tasting, and handy tips.
Here is a sample of the mouth-watering dishes you will have the opportunity to prepare:
- Red Thai Curry
- Green Papaya
- Pad Thai
- Corn cakes with sweet and sour sauce
- Stir fry Egg plant
- Coconut rice with coriander and ginger
(For non-vegetarians, meat and fish can always be added to the recipes without compromising any of the flavor or taste).
Some of the Yummy Dishes you can learn to cook
Noodles are the Asian equivalent to Italian pasta. They are quick and versatile to prepare. Noodles are made of wheat, buckwheat or beans. Dried or fresh noodles are easy to create a spicy dish to enjoy in everyday cooking.
Thai curry’s are exciting, innovative, aromatic. They are easy to cook and favourite with all the family friends and guest.
Rice has been the staple food of Thailand for nearly 7,000 years. Its a staple food all over Asia and is a important feature of the cuisine with many countries. There are many different varieties like Thai Jasmine, Coconut flavored rice, Basmati rice. Plain boiled rice is the simplest way to add accompaniment to many meat, fish or vegetable dishes. We will learn how to dress rice with various ingredients to make it our starring features of a meal.
We guarantee you the following:
- You will enjoy your cooking experience
- You will have fun and meet like minded people
- Learn in a relaxed environment and
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
Here is some additional information about Thai Cooking Experience
Thai cuisine is a blend of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences which results in a unique Thai flavor – sweet, salty, hot and sour. You will learn how to add flavors and find out about the combination of aromatic ingredients such as lemon grass, chilies, ginger, soy sauce, lime and sugar. You will learn how to prepare food to retain maximum flavor, texture and nutritional content.